ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] Minutes of Atlantic UBL TC call 13 July 2005- ComparingUBL and TBG17 spreadsheets

With respect to the item below...

jon.bosak@sun.com wrote:

>MINUTES OF ATLANTIC UBL TC MEETING
>15H00 - 17H00 UTC WEDNESDAY 13 JULY 2005
>
>   ACTION: Someone needs to compare our spreadsheets with the ones
>   required by TBG17 following the TBG17 discussion 7/14.

I have an action item to prepare the template spreadsheets for UBL 2.0
and my intention is to base these on TBG17 requirements - at least as
far as defining the Core Components goes.  So I will take on this action
as well.

What was the meeting of 14th July ? Does someone have the outcomes?

I will also take the opportunity of attending the TBG17 meeting
(August1-5) to ensure that what we build will be compliant.

--
regards
tim mcgrath

DOCUMENT ENGINEERING: Analyzing and Designing Documents for Business Informatics and Web Services
http://mitpress.mit.edu/catalog/item/default.asp?sid=632C40AB-4E94-4930-A94E-22FF8CA5641F&ttype=2&tid=10476