ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] Any comments on using Skype for the teleconference calls

Tim,

I use it Skype regularly. It's great!

Are you planning to use that yourself to call into the regular
conference line or are you suggesting to have the whole meeting
conference on Skype? (With the latter, there is a maximum of only
4 or 5 people -- see:
http://support.skype.com/index.php?_a=knowledgebase&_j=questiondetails&_i=92).

Free free to contact me offline for more info.

Cheers. =ppy