ubl message

Subject: RE: [ubl] Discussion of substitution groups

	If I were engaging in a trading partner
	agreement and was agreeing that UBL 2.0
	be used. I would hardly want that to leave
	things open to any minor change of content
	2.1, 2.2, 2.3, even 2.99! I would want to limit
	things to say 2.2, 2.0 and maybe 2.1. I would
	want to specifiy this with the namespace(s)

	[mrc] This still strikes me as an inappropriate use of
namespaces.  We have versioned the schema, and the schema location which
strikes me as the more proper way to indicate the version for the sum
total of the contents.  I may want to use different versions of
different namespaces in a particular schema - and thats ok because the
namespace versions are only indications of the specific vocabulary set I
am drawing from.