ubl message

Subject: Action Items for UBL 2.0 document models

Following last week's announcement and Sylvia's subsequent update of the
Tax module
(http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl/200507/msg00172.html), I think
we are in a position to create the remaining document models for UBL 2.0.

As discussed the documents were assigned as:
Sourcing - Peter B and Bryan R.
Ordering - Tim M
Fulfilment - Thomas L
Invoicing - Stephen G
Payment - Sylvia W

Before next week we should each have drafted the first pass at these so
we can go through them at the plenary.   I suggest we each take
Stephen's templates as given in the messages

>      http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl/200507/msg00161.html
>      http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl/200507/msg00162.html

and extend to cover the relevant documents.  we can merge them together
after the review next week.

NB we dont need to use the same UML tools but it may be easier if you
have no other preference.

--
regards
tim mcgrath

DOCUMENT ENGINEERING: Analyzing and Designing Documents for Business Informatics and Web Services
http://mitpress.mit.edu/catalog/item/default.asp?sid=632C40AB-4E94-4930-A94E-22FF8CA5641F&ttype=2&tid=10476