ubl message

Subject: Work Plan for building UBL 2.0 document models

At next week's plenary we are supposed to complete the document models
for UBL 2.0 procurement context.

As discussed the documents were assigned as:
Sourcing - Peter B and Bryan R.
Ordering - Tim M
Fulfilment - Thomas L
Invoicing - Stephen G
Payment - Sylvia W

Please find attached the draft 2.0 Ordering documents and the Invoice
and Credit Note created by Stephen last week.

I have also applied most of the issues from the issues list to the
Common and Procurement library items.

I suggest those allocated with document types try to create their models
(using the given documents as examples) and be prepared to spend time
next week merging these into one package.

It would also be useful to review the issues list against these models
to make sure we satisfy all the action items identified.

there are at least three other action items:
* we need to populate the candidate Core Component ID column (and add
these to the Core Component spreadsheet.
* we need to flag the items for the small business subset
* have the software subcommittee assess the new spreadsheet layout and
its ability to load into EDIFIX.

i will not be able to call in too regularly to Ottawa but hopefully will
have daily email access.

--
regards
tim mcgrath

DOCUMENT ENGINEERING: Analyzing and Designing Documents for Business Informatics and Web Services
http://mitpress.mit.edu/catalog/item/default.asp?sid=632C40AB-4E94-4930-A94E-22FF8CA5641F&ttype=2&tid=10476

UBL-Library-2.0-20050803-tm.zip