ubl message

Subject: Re: SV: [ubl] Code list schema

On Thu, 18 Aug 2005, Bryan Rasmussen wrote:

> OOPS, forgot the easy batch process requirement. My enthusiasm for the tools
> got the better of me. :)

Bryan - thats o.k. - it is understandable |-)!  I use Topologi's tools, as
well.  One of the nice things about them is that it provides a better
developers tool for testing Schematron.  The Schematron to XSLT conversion
tools provides the flexibility for Schematron to be used with almost any
XML deployment application where XSLT parsers are available, including
open source pipeline software such as Cocoon.

Betty

--
Betty Harvey                         | Phone: 410-787-9200 FAX: 9830