ubl message

Subject: Overview of XML Naming and Design Rules Projects

I have created an overview document for several of the
XML Naming and Design Rules efforts [1].  This is not an
official OASIS document, but one of the technology
reports on the Cover Pages.  As of 2005-08-20, the list covers:

* Danish XML Project: OIOXML Naming and Design Rules
* EPA Exchange Network XML Design Rules and Conventions
* Federal XML Naming and Design Rules Project
* Global Justice XML Data Model (GJXDM) Naming and Design Rules
* IRS XML Naming and Design Rules
* OAGIS Naming and Design Rules (NDR)
* OASIS LegalXML Exchange Document Methodology, Naming, and
    Design Rules (MNDR) Subcommittee
* Universal Business Language (UBL) Naming and Design Rules
* UN/CEFACT XML Naming and Design Rules Technical Specification
* US Department of the Navy XML Naming and Design Rules

Please let me know if I have overlooked any significant
design efforts of this kind, current or historic.  The
overview document may contain errors or infelicities; if
so, please send recommendations for correction/addition
by email, or contact me by phone.

Please forward this memo to any party you believe may have
an interest.

Many thanks,

Robin Cover
OASIS XML Cover Pages
http://xml.coverpages.org/
Email: Robin Cover <robin@oasis-open.org>
Phone: +1 (972) 296-1783 [US Central TZ]

[1] NDR overview document

http://xml.coverpages.org/ndr.html [main document]
http://xml.coverpages.org/ni2005-08-19-a.html [news summary]