ubl message

Subject: RE: [ubl] NDR draft document review

Paul,
I get an error that the file is damaged and can't be opened.
Sylvia

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Thorpe [mailto:thorpe@oss.com]
Sent: Friday, August 26, 2005 12:50 PM
To: jon.bosak@sun.com
Cc: ubl@lists.oasis-open.org

Hi Jon,

Am I the only one that has trouble reading this PDF file?  There seem to be
some significant formatting problems making it quite difficult to read this
document.

Paul E. Thorpe                                 Toll Free    : 1-888-OSS-ASN1
OSS Nokalva                                    International: 1-732-302-0750
Email: thorpe@oss.com                          Tech Support : 1-732-302-9669
http://www.oss.com                             Fax          : 1-732-302-0023