OASIS Mailing List ArchivesView the OASIS mailing list archive below
or browse/search using MarkMail.


Help: OASIS Mailing Lists Help | MarkMail Help

ubl message

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]

Subject: Minutes of Pacific UBL TC call 29|30 August 2005

00H30 - 02H30 UTC TUESDAY 30 AUGUST 2005


   Jon Bosak (chair)
   Betty Harvey
   Tim McGrath
   Kumar Sivaraman
   Sylvia Webb


   The regularly scheduled Pacific UBL TC call will take place
   as usual next week despite the U.S. Labor Day holiday.


   These were actually noted during the SC reports below but are
   gathered here for convenience.  All are subject to change going

   Procurement Subcommittee (PSC)

   Meets every Monday at 10 a.m. Central European time.  This is:

   01h00 Mon in San Francisco
   04h00 Mon in New York
   09h00 Mon in London
   10h00 Mon in Berlin
   16h00 Mon in Hong Kong, Beijing, and Singapore
   17h00 Mon in Seoul and Tokyo
   18h00 Mon in Sydney

   Transportation Subcommittee (TSC)

   Meets every Wednesday at 2 p.m. in Hong Kong.  This is:

   23h00 Tue in San Francisco
   02h00 Wed in New York
   07h00 Wed in London
   08h00 Wed in Berlin
   14h00 Wed in Hong Kong, Beijing, and Singapore
   15h00 Wed in Seoul and Tokyo
   16h00 Wed in Sydney

   Proposed Catalogue Team (see below)

   If approved, would meet every Tuesday at 8 a.m. UTC.  This is:

   01h00 Tue in San Francisco
   04h00 Tue in New York
   09h00 Tue in London
   10h00 Tue in Berlin
   16h00 Tue in Hong Kong, Beijing, and Singapore
   17h00 Tue in Seoul and Tokyo
   18h00 Tue in Sydney

   Note that all the schedules will change to some extent with the
   end of Daylight Time in October.


Additions to the calendar (http://ibiblio.org/bosak/ubl/calendar.htm)

   TM: Will be attending the CEFACT Forum meeting in Lyon.  It is
   possible that the PSC will meet in Brussels at the same time as
   the already scheduled CCTS WG meeting.

   JB: We need information on the upcoming ATG and TBG17 meetings.

Liaison report: Tax XML TC

   SW: The Tax XML meeting last week focused on the position paper
   sent today to the UBL TC:


   Note in particular Section 3.4 of the paper, which makes it
   clear that the Tax XML TC does not intend to develop their own
   message specifications but rather to produce a common framework
   for the inclusion of tax information data in payloads developed
   by others.  UBL is specifically addressed in Section 4.2.

Subcommittee report: PSC

   See the minutes from this week's PSC meeting:


   Subcommittee report: PSC

   TM: TSC met last Thursday and have divided up the tasks and
   started merging COML with the DTTN model.

Subcommittee report: SSC

   SW: SSC has not met; the SC decided to wait till the models
   were ready.

   BH: What is happening with the models?  They were supposed to
   have been done two weeks ago.

   SW: Waiting for PB to produce versions with the sequence
   reordered logically per the TC decision in Ottawa.  We are
   expecting delivery tomorrow.  The spreadsheets from SG have all
   the content, just in a different order, so they can be used to
   validate the spreadsheet structure.

   AGREED that we will proceed with the existing spreadsheets if
   we have not received the updates from PB by Wednesday.  [These
   have since been delivered.]

Team report: Code Lists

   JB: MB is not here today, but I am encouraged at progress so

Team report: Digital Signatures

   TM: PB has asked TM to get contacts in CrimsonLogic to talk
   about this; will follow up.

   TM: Propose that we register the catalogue group as an informal
   work team with Tim as lead.

   AGREED that we will propose this to the TC.

Review of Eurasia and Atlantic TC minutes

   No comments.

TC coordination

   JB: Note new schedule published today.  I will add a schedule
   review to the standing agenda for TC meetings.

Jon Bosak

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]