ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] Agenda for Atlantic UBL TC call 21 September 2005

I agree with Marty, we need to move to one or more examples of full UBL
documents that use code lists, so that we can check that the stuff we are
producing works in the full context of UBL.  Are we in a position to do
this?  Sounds to me like something Stephen Green could certainly help us
with, but help from anyone anywhere in pulling the non-code-list parts of
this together would be gratefully received.

Cheers, Tony.

On Wed, 21 Sep 2005 14:45:40 +0200, <Burnsmarty@aol.com> wrote:

> I have a software quality audit  today and will not attend the call. I
> have
> received comments from Ken and documents from Tony. I will review them
> and
> forward comments. I think that we need the complete example from Ken /
> Tony in
> order to continue the discussion with Ken.
> Also, we need to agree on the schemas we will be working against -- is it
> UBL 1.0 or some draft of UBL 2.0. And, if the latter, where is the
> complete set
> to work from. Tony and Ken are now starting to flesh out the details that
> were  previously only suggested. Therefore it is important that a
> genuine sample
> result be evaluated with a real UBL schema set, and, a real sample
> instance
> document of the kind we will publish.
> Cheers,
> Marty
> In a message dated 9/20/2005 12:41:46 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
> jon.bosak@sun.com writes:
>
> AGENDA  FOR ATLANTIC UBL TC MEETING
> 15H00 - 17H00 UTC WEDNESDAY 21 SEPTEMBER  2005
> 08h00 - 10h00 Wed San Francisco
> 11h00 -  13h00 Wed Washington
> 16h00 - 18h00 Wed London
> #############################################
> STANDING  INFORMATION FOR UBL CONFERENCE CALLS
> U.S. domestic toll-free  number: (866)839-8145
> Int. access/caller paid number:  (865)524-6352
> Access code: 5705229
> #############################################
>
> STANDING  ITEMS
>
> Additions to the calendar:
> http://ibiblio.org/bosak/ubl/calendar.htm
> Liaison reports: Tax  XML TC, ebBP TC
> Subcommittee reports: HISC, SBSC, PSC,  TSC
> Team reports: Code List, Digital Signatures,  Catalogue
> Review of Pacific and Europe/Asia  calls
> Schedule review:
> http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl/200508/msg00167.html
>
> ACTION  ITEM REVIEW
>
> ACTION: BR to contact MavisC with input from  Denmark regarding
> minor versioning.

> ACTION: TC  members visiting NYC in October or November to check
> out the  Sun facilities and see whether they are suitable for a
> UBL TC  meeting.  JB will be coming through in mid-November and
> will also check then.
>
> Pending.
>
> ACTION: MarkC to review schema import diagrams in the NDR
> document and update as appropriate.
>
> Done, but we  don't know the status.
>
> ACTION: MarkC to send ATG paper on  CLs to MartyB and share it with
> the list when that becomes  possible.
>
> Status unknown.
>
> FOR THIS  MEETING
>
> Qualified Data types
>
> The question is  whether we need to define our own qualified DT
> for UBL  amount.
>
> Code lists
>
> Continuing the work.  In  particular: where do we stand with the
> genericode  schema?
>
> Jon Bosak
> [...]

Anthony B. Coates
London Market Systems Limited
33 Throgmorton Street, London, EC2N 2BR, UK
http://www.londonmarketsystems.com/
mailto:abcoates@londonmarketsystems.com
Mobile/Cell: +44 (79) 0543 9026
[MDDL Editor (Market Data Definition Language), http://www.mddl.org/]
[FpML Arch WG Member (Financial Products Markup Language),
http://www.fpml.org/]
This Email may contain confidential information and/or copyright material
and is intended for the use of the addressee only.  Any unauthorised use
may be unlawful. If you receive this Email by mistake please advise the
sender immediately by using the reply  facility in your e-mail software.
Email is not a secure method of communication and London Market Systems
Limited cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of
this message or any attachment(s). Please examine this email for virus
infection, for which London Market Systems Limited accepts no
responsibility. If verification of this email is sought then please
London Market Systems Limited.