ubl message

Subject: RE: [ubl-psc] New draft of UBL change zzz to zip

Hello Peter,

I've tried to import the latest draft spreadsheets into EF.  I've found the
following problem in the QualifiedDatatypes spreadsheet:

1) The values of "DT" and "Supplementary" in Column "P" are incorrect. The
correct values are "CT" and "Content".

Please make these changes and forward a new spreadsheet.

Additionally, I note that the values in Column K are not valid. Normalized
string, string, and the other values in this column are not valid CCTS data
types.  I realize that these errors existed in the UBL 1.0 spreadsheets and
I don't believe they impact the EF import, however, it should be documented
that they are in error.

Thanks,
Sylvia

-----Original Message-----
From: Peter Larsen Borresen [mailto:plb@itst.dk]
Sent: Monday, September 26, 2005 5:57 AM
To: 'ubl-psc@lists.oasis-open.org'
Cc: 'Jostein Frømyr'; 'Martin Forsberg'; 'Mark Leitch'
Subject: [ubl-psc] New draft of UBL change zzz to zip

 <<ModelSpreadsheets-UBL-2-0-phase-1-draft-5-20050926.zzz>>
Dear Subcommetee

Please find the attached draft 5 as attached.

I have updated the documents according to my understanding of Sylvias note
of our meeting in Brussel.

There exists a releasenote in the document so changes can be tracked. I have
only changed the date of the files I have actual changed.

Good luck with your reading.

I hope we soon can have a meeting to discuss the changes and what to do
next.

Best reagards

Peter