ubl message

Subject: AW: SV: [ubl] Use of LineStatusCode

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Michael Dill [mailto:dill@gefeg.com]
Gesendet: Freitag, 28. Oktober 2005 00:05
An: ubl@lists.oasis-open.org
Betreff: SV: [ubl] Use of LineStatusCode

Hi Peter,

indeed - i.e. admin meta data in the maintenance master of UBL: with which
ID a change has been implemented; the ID refers to  decision lists of
accepted ChangeRequest (where details could be found)
second: such a stuff is important for the maintenance agency to understand,
what the reasons of a change were, especially in case of a request to change
that; the lessons to do so came 15 years ago from the first, badly
documented changes in EDIFACT;-), where wrong directories were released and
five years later users realized that and complained;-)

Michael
btw: a not unknown author wrote 150 years ago: the history has some
repetitions; the original first occurence is a tragedy and the repetition is
a comedy.