ubl message

Subject: Scenario classification

Dear sub commitee

In order to describe the use of UBL we intend to produce a set of scenarios
with examples that covers most of the case UBL can be used. To clarify what
is "most of the cases", I have wrtiten a document to classify scenarios.
Instead of dividing procument into sectors or small and big compagnies, I
have used terms like procurement situation, procurement context and
procurement environment.

Please read the attached document and give me comments if you have any.

Kind reagards

Peter

 <<classification of procurement scenarios.pdf>>

classification of procurement scenarios.pdf