ubl message

Subject: Attendance at UBL F2F in Brussels 24-28 April 2006

Hello UBL TC,

CEN/ISSS has offered to host the f2f UBL TC meeting scheduled for
Brussels the week of 24-28 April 2006.  We need to know how many
UBL members can commit to attend the meeting before confirming it.
Please reply directly to me and UBL vice chair Tim McGrath
(tmcgrath@portcomm.com.au) if you think that there is a better
than 50 percent chance that you will attend.

Jon