ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] Errors UBL 2. 0 Draft 7 - Statement spreadsheet

Here is my take on these warnings:

Warning (line 2): Base ABIE or ACC not found.
This can be ignored (see previous comments). All ABIEs will get this warning.

Warning (line 10): Assigned DT not found.
This should just be data type of Amount. Type.  We no longer use UBL_ Amount. Type.

Warning (line 11): Assigned DT not found.
This should just be data type of Amount. Type.  We no longer use UBL_ Amount. Type.

Warning (line 12): Assigned DT not found.
This should just be data type of Amount. Type.  We no longer use UBL_ Amount. Type.

Warning (line 15): Assigned ABIE not found.
The ABIE called SupplierParty should be called Supplier Party (in the Procurement Library). ie always space separated terms in object class names.

Warning (line 18): Assigned ABIE not found.
The ABIE called SupplierParty should be called Supplier Party (in the Procurement Library). ie always space separated terms in object class names.

Warning (line 23): Assigned ABIE not found.
The ABIE called Statement Total does not exist.  Is it supposed to be Legal Total?

Warning (line 31): Assigned DT not found.
This should just be data type of Amount. Type.  We no longer use UBL_ Amount. Type.

Warning (line 32): Assigned DT not found.
This should just be data type of Amount. Type.  We no longer use UBL_ Amount. Type.

Warning (line 33): Assigned DT not found.
This should just be data type of Amount. Type.  We no longer use UBL_ Amount. Type.

Warning (line 37): Assigned ABIE not found.
The ABIE called SupplierParty should be called Supplier Party (in the Procurement Library). ie always space separated terms in object class names.

Warning (line 39): Assigned ABIE not found.
The ABIE called SupplierParty should be called Supplier Party (in the Procurement Library). ie always space separated terms in object class names.

Warning (line 45): Assigned ABIE not found.
The ABIE called Statement Line Amount does not exist.  Is it supposed to be Legal Total?

NB. we have defined Statement Line in both the Statement spreadsheet and the Procurement one.  I suggest we remove the one in Procurement library (unless it is re-used by something else?)

Sylvia Webb wrote:
Hello Peter,

The attached errors are for the Statement spreadsheet. Please have them
corrected and resubmit a revised spreadsheet.

Thanks,
Sylvia

Import Log Reading data model Statement; UBL 2.0; Draft7. Warning (line 2): Base ABIE or ACC not found. Warning (line 10): Assigned DT not found. Warning (line 11): Assigned DT not found. Warning (line 12): Assigned DT not found. Warning (line 15): Assigned ABIE not found. Warning (line 18): Assigned ABIE not found. Warning (line 23): Assigned ABIE not found. Warning (line 31): Assigned DT not found. Warning (line 32): Assigned DT not found. Warning (line 33): Assigned DT not found. Warning (line 37): Assigned ABIE not found. Warning (line 39): Assigned ABIE not found. Warning (line 45): Assigned ABIE not found.