OASIS Mailing List ArchivesView the OASIS mailing list archive below
or browse/search using MarkMail.


Help: OASIS Mailing Lists Help | MarkMail Help

ubl message

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]

Subject: Minutes of Pacific UBL TC call 7|8 November 2005

00H30 - 02H30 UTC TUESDAY 8 NOVEMBER 2005


   Note that next week's Atlantic and Pacific TC calls have been
   canceled due to XML 2005.


   Jon Bosak (chair)
   Stephen Green
   G. Ken Holman
   Tim McGrath (vice chair)
   Andy Schoka
   Sylvia Webb


   Liaison report: ebBP TC

      SG: Agreed with the ebBP TC to include a complete example of
      an ebBP instance in both the ebBP spec and the SBS, so now
      making a few changes to the SBS spec.

   Subcommittee report: SBSC

      SG: Apart from adding the example instance, also have
      comments from Monica Martin on how better to word the prose
      relating to ebBP.  Can these changes be made after the
      coming review cycle without triggering an additional review?

      JB: Safer to put them in for this review.

      SG: Will make the changes over the next few days and then
      forward the revised package to the TC.

   Subcommittee report: PSC

      TM: PB is working on the fixes required for EF processing.

      SW: He intends to start Wednesday and complete ASAP.

      TM: The plan is to add the catalogue content this week and
      then distribute draft 8 of the models; this is the one
      expected to be recommended to the TC 11/14.  If we post this
      to the TC list for one week signoff, we will have approved
      models the week of 11/21.

      JB: So we're another week behind at this point.

   Subcommittee report: TSC

      TM: TSC is a week behind PSC, so the TC won't get the
      transport models till the week of 11/21.  The good news is
      that this may allow us to incorporate freight invoice,
      packing list, and transport instruction.

   Team report: Code Lists

      GKH: See recent exchanges with TonyC on the ubl list; now
      waiting for file from him.  The plan is to get a scenario
      working for 1.0 and them publish the files and methodology
      to ubl-dev to see whether we're on the right track.

   Review of Atlantic and Europe/Asia calls

      Discussion: We need to understand how schema version info
      gets into the versioning data item in the instance.  Should
      we use a fixed value specified in the schema?  Does this
      affect EF programming? Add to this week's NDR work session
      in the Atlantic call.

   Schedule review

      See above.

      SW: Have been working with BH to set up schema generation.


   ACTION: SG and SW to create a UBL UDT spreadsheet that
   describes everything in the ATG2 UDT schema, ignoring what UBL
   currently has for UDT and QDT, and then create the UBL QDT
   using the same structure.

      TM/SW: This item is back with SW for another draft; it does
      not affect schema generation.

   ACTION: SG and SW to manually update the CC parameter schema.

      SW: Have given DavidK the latest draft from SG.

      SG: We need to remove the minor version number from
      namespaces; maybe do manually if necessary.

      SW: Will talk to DavidK later tonight.

   ACTION: TM to document the spreadsheet structure and format by
   first week of November.  This means a prose description of each
   column in the spreadsheets that we are now using.

      "TM: There is already a prose description in the
      spreadsheets.  SW was to review whether this is


Jon Bosak

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]