ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] How does an OrderResponse showorder acceptance/rejection?

Hi Tim

Yes, in UBL 2, and RejectionReasonNote (if that's what OrderResponseSimple has)
but my main point is to seek detail about the rules or implementation guidance for
UBL 1.0 such as can be used to improve the example ebBP definition (aware that
folk may try to base implementations on the example despite ernest warnings that
it is purely illustrative). Any suggestions? I guess we might want to be forwards
compatible with UBL 2 too as much as possible so maybe Denmark folk have suggestions
too (Mikkel offered in the call yesterday). I think this would be an excellent exercise
in any case and the outcome might be very useful to UBL implementers and designers,
let alone good for marketing - in mutual interest with ebBP of course.

All the best

Steve

>>> Tim McGrath <tmcgrath@portcomm.com.au> 10/11/05 00:15:43 >>>
is your proposal that Order Response also should have an AcceptedIndicator?