ubl message

Subject: UBL dinner at XML 2005

Hello UBL,

Sorry to use this list, but I don't have any other certain way of
contacting all the UBL members at this week's XML 2005 conference
in Atlanta.

I'd like to get together for dinner Tuesday evening with the UBL
members attending the conference.  My thought is to meet in the
lobby of the Hilton right after the conference reception, which
ends at 7 p.m.

Please reply to me off the list if you will be able to attend.

Jon