ubl message

Subject: The Wednesday Europe/Asia meetings are suspended until further notice.

As per the minutes of the Pacific call this week....

Review of Atlantic and Europe/Asia calls

      TM: Since TSC and PSC are meeting 2-3 times a week, we don't
      need the Europe/Asia calls.  People are not using them to
      maintain voting status (the original purpose).  Propose we
      suspend them till further notice.

      AGREED to suspend the Europe/Asia TC calls.

      ACTION: TM to notify the list.

We will review the need need for this meeting schedule once we have
published the 2.0 Committee Draft.

--
regards
tim mcgrath

DOCUMENT ENGINEERING: Analyzing and Designing Documents for Business Informatics and Web Services
http://www.docengineering.com/