OASIS Mailing List ArchivesView the OASIS mailing list archive below
or browse/search using MarkMail.


Help: OASIS Mailing Lists Help | MarkMail Help

ubl message

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]

Subject: Minutes of Pacific UBL TC call 12|13 December 2005

00H30 - 02H30 UTC TUESDAY 13 DECEMBER 2005


   Jon Bosak (chair)
   Stephen Green
   Tim McGrath (vice chair)
   Sylvia Webb


   Additions to the calendar:


   Subcommittee report: SBSC

      SG: SBS 1.0 package including the ebBP work has been
      uploaded with a notice to the ubl and ubl-dev lists, now
      waiting to see if anyone comments over the holiday.

      JB: We start the TC approval and review process immediately
      after the break.

   Liaison report: UN/CEFACT

      JB: The next team meeting will take place 11 January.

   Team report: Code Lists

      SW: Regarding JB's question about missing metadata: I don't
      find anything in the NDRs that requires it.

      JB: If we don't get precise information on what needs to be
      added by the time of the Atlantic call Wednesday, we'll have
      to go with the 1.0 enum format for this round of schema

   Subcommittee report: PSC, TSC

      TM: We thought we'd frozen PSC, but not quite; will resolve
      today or tomorrow.  We've had an editorial pass through
      procurement content and have changed some definitions; the
      PSC and TSC spreadsheets have been brought together, so
      everything is now in one place.  Mods to the PSC content
      will finish this week, then we'll hand over all the
      spreadsheets to BH for schema generation this weekend.

      SW: We will need Q/A of the schemas against the NDRs.

      JB: That will have to be part of the first public review
      cycle.  What about GUIDs?

      SW: Do have a solution for that, but it hasn't been
      implemented yet.

      SG: Will we have ODF versions of the spreadsheets?

      JB: Yes, I'll generate those at the end of package assembly.
      Assembly will begin as soon as BH has generated the schemas.

      TM: You will get a package that includes the UML models and
      the extended process scenarios next week.  We are upgrading
      the class diagrams to apply the CCTS profile using the
      methods developed in Austria and implemented in Australia.
      This is the same method used in SBS and that we hope will be
      used by CEFACT in the future.

      SG: Can file names be changed in EF configuration, or does
      it require programming?

      SW: Can be changed in configuration.

      JB: Should we include generated UML diagrams like the ones
      that Dave Carlson provided for 1.0?

      TM: These are less useful now that we have better input
      diagrams.  Tools like XML Spy provide a tree view.

      JB: Let's think about this when we're starting to plan out
      the support package.

      SG: ASN.1?

      JB: I believe PT decided that this wasn't needed in the
      first review cycle.

      TM: Our focus should be on the semantics and the correctness
      of the NDR implementation.

   Review of Atlantic call

      No comments.


   ACTION: SG and SW to create a UBL UDT spreadsheet that
   describes everything in the ATG2 UDT schema, ignoring what UBL
   currently has for UDT and QDT, and then create the UBL QDT
   using the same structure.

      SW: First draft sent to list; will send finalized version
      next week when back in office.

   ACTION: SG and SW to manually update the CC parameter schema.


      ACTION: JB to remember to include the CC parameter schema in
      the review package.


   TM: We need to schedule a session at the January f2f with USDOT
   regarding scheduling and requirements.

   ACTION: JB to ask for other Manhattan agenda items on the list.

   ACTION: SG to ask govdex for differences between the
   non-normative spreadsheets and the normative definitions in SBS
   1.0 (these were handcrafted, and apparently there are some
   accidental differences between the two).

Jon Bosak

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]