ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] Re: Final Draft UBL 2.0 Schemas

the spreadsheet named 'combined' does contain everything.  dont ask me why it is smaller than previous ones.

if anyone has examples of things missing in the 'combined' sheet then let me know what they are.

i thought this would simplify the edifix process (save you having to merge the three together) and make it easier to compare the schema to one sheet rather than three.  sorry if it created confusion.

i have the same 'combined' sheet you have and am splitting this back into the three separate sheets.  I need to adjust the separation of Common, Procurement and Transport, so it correctly follows the rules we agreed last May.  I will forward these to Jon and the list later today.  But this has no affect on the schemas - it is purely documentary.

harvey wrote:
I think the Common Library Spreadsheet has been renamed to
"UBL-CombinedLibrary-2.0-draft-12-20051219.xls"?

I doesn't look like I have the Transport Spreadsheet in the package
that was sent to me.

Betty

[swebb@gefeg.com:]

| In addition to the qDT spreadsheet that needs to be corrected, the
| following spreadsheets are missing from the draft package posted
| 12/10.
|
| 1) Common library spreadsheet
| 2) Procurement library spreadsheet
|
| The absence of these spreadsheets will create additional defects
| in the schema.

I don't understand.  How could Peter and Betty have produced the
files UBL-CommonAggregateComponents-2.xsd and
UBL-CommonBasicComponents-2.xsd
without the library spreadsheets?

Jon

OASIS