ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] 2.0 Spreadsheets split into the Common, Procurement and Transportation Libraries

Sylvia:

I deleted all the models in EDIFIX (which was probably a mistake) planning
on starting over.  When I went to import the qDT, I get a message that the
uDT isn't registered.  I registered it and it looked like EDIFIX registered
the model (I didn't get any error messages).

However, when I import the qDT again I get an error message (first jpg)
that the uDT isn't registered.  I am attaching the properties of the
data model for the uDT (2 jpg) and the directory structure in EDIFIX.

Betty