ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] 2.0 Spreadsheets split into the Common, Procurement andTransportation Libraries

my apologies i did not mention that these libraries do not include the spreadsheets for the document themselves.  we do have those completed.

Jon is currently finalizing the review package of all UBL 2.0 material and will include the document spreadsheets in that.

Yukinori Saito wrote:
Dear Tim MaGrath,
Thank you very much for your quick response.

(1) 'InvoiceLine' ABIE in Procurement Library
I understand about the usage of 'InvoiceLine' ABIE, that may be used by
Certificate Of Origin .

(2) Business Document
I understand that the new business documents all use these libraries (Common
Library, Procurement Library, and Transportation Library).
But, I suppose that the additional business documents have some BBIEs and
ASBIEs in itself.
For example, UBL Order business document has 21 (twenty one) BBIEs and 14
(fourteen) ASBIEs.
I think we (UBL TC) need the spreadsheets of the additional business
documents. For example, Catalogue, Request for Quotation, Quotation, Account
Response, Debit Note, Self Billing Invoice, Remittance Advice, Statement of
Account. (I referred these business documents by the document named
'Proposal for an Extended Procurement Process for UBL 2.0)

Best Regards,
Yukinori Saito