ubl message

Subject: RE: [ubl] First build of UBL 2.0 review package

Jon,

Thanks for putting the entire package together so quickly.

I would like to suggest to the TC that they review the UML models,
spreadsheets, NDR, and schema as a whole, and not just review the schema.
The schema are only the output, and the possibility exists that the UML
models, spreadsheets, draft NDR, and schema are not all fully aligned.

Happy New Year,

Sylvia

-----Original Message-----
From: jon.bosak@sun.com [mailto:jon.bosak@sun.com]
Sent: Monday, January 02, 2006 7:22 AM
To: ubl@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [ubl] First build of UBL 2.0 review package

Hello UBL TC,

Happy New Year!

A first build of the UBL 2.0 review package can temporarily be found at

   http://ibiblio.org/bosak/ubl/wd-UBL-2.0/

with the whole thing temporarily downloadable from

   http://ibiblio.org/bosak/ubl/wd-UBL-2.0.zip

The draft bears a publication date of 1 January 2006.  This is important
because I'll be recycling the temporary URLs above as we revise the package,
so be careful to note the dates when you download from these locations.

We will be discussing this in tomorrow's Pacific TC call (tonight's call in
North America).  Please send comments and corrections to the list.  Barring
the discovery of some new major problem, this is what I'll be asking our
stakeholders to look at starting Tuesday morning my time.

Jon