ubl message

Subject: 3 January build of UBL 2.0 review package

Hello UBL TC,

A second build of the UBL 2.0 review package can temporarily be
found at

   http://ibiblio.org/bosak/ubl/wd-UBL-2.0/

with the whole thing temporarily downloadable from

   http://ibiblio.org/bosak/ubl/wd-UBL-2.0.zip

This draft bears a publication date of 3 January 2006.  This is
important because I'll be recycling the temporary URLs above as we
revise the package, so be careful to note the dates when you
download from these locations.  The 3 January draft differs from
the one dated 1 January that I posted yesterday chiefly in the
inclusion of Tables 1-3, which list the changes to 1.0 elements
and attributes in 2.0.

We will be discussing this in tomorrow's Atlantic TC call.  Please
send comments and corrections to the list.  Barring the discovery
of some new major problem, this is what I'll be asking our
stakeholders and ubl-dev to look at starting Wednesday afternoon
my time.

PLEASE NOTE that the purpose of this draft is to begin the OASIS
public review process and gather input.  It's not meant to be
perfect at this point.  So minor issues should simply be noted for
the issues list to be dealt with after the initial review.  The
kind of problems we're looking for today are the kind that would
prevent the specification from being used at all (for example,
invalid schemas or a missing document type).

I will be proposing in tomorrow's call that we begin a vote to
approve this build (modulo necessary editorial changes) as a
committee draft on Friday and submit it to OASIS to begin public
review the week of 16 January.

Jon