ubl message

Subject: SBS Columns in spreadsheets (UBL 2 wd)

RE: UBL 2 wd SBS draft (defining examples attached)

Folks,

I've just finished revising an intial set of subsets
for the SBS for wd-UBL-2 and although this hasn't
had internal review it might be that it could be
added to the UBL 2 review spreadsheets (which
have an SBS column). However there may not
be time to actually populate the spreadsheet
columns (see Chee-Kai's comment on this) and
so I'd suggest that, if at all possible, someone
might hide those columns or delete the content
for this review and I could perhaps work on them
in New York for the informative cycle.

To populate the columns would take up to a week
at a push but I'll also be needing to finish the UBL
1 SBS package so I might not have time, even if the
timescale were realistic.

All the best

Steve

UBL-2-wd-SBS-XML-Examples-Draft-1.zip