ubl message

Subject: CD ballot prep and voting membership

Hello UBL TC,

Contrary to what I said in earlier mail, I won't have the CD
candidate ready to begin balloting today, but I should be ready to
start tomorrow (Sunday).

Today's task was to update our voting membership.  You'll recall
that if you miss two weekly meetings in a row, you lose voting
status.  You get it right back again if you attend two weekly
meetings in a row, and loss of voting status doesn't affect
membership per se, so this is not as big a deal as it sounds.
Nonetheless, it's something that I have to check before I start a
formal ballot.  Note that attendance means that you attend at
least one of the two regularly scheduled weekly TC calls (Pacific
and Atlantic).

Based on meeting minutes for the weeks of 5 December, 12 December,
and 2 January, I reckon the following to be the current voting
members of the TC:

   Peter Borressen
   Jon Bosak
   Tony Coates
   Mavis Cournane
   Stephen Green
   Betty Harvey
   Tim McGrath
   Zarella Rendon
   Andy Schoka
   Kumar Sivaraman
   Paul Thorpe
   Sylvia Webb

If you're not on this list but think you should be, please contact
me ASAP.

Jon