ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] Vancouver UN/CEFACT meeting

U.S. Participants may sign up at

http://estrategy.gov/us-tag/

If you have already received approval from the U.S. head of delegation for a previous UN/CEFACT forum, you need not repeat the process.  We only need to know if you intend to attend the annual Plenary (This year in May).

Thanks Jon,

marion

Marion A. Royal
202.208.4643 (Office)
202.302.4634 (Mobile)

jon.bosak@sun.com

01/24/2006 07:29 PM

ubl@lists.oasis-open.org
cc
Subject
[ubl] Vancouver UN/CEFACT meeting

Hello UBL TC,

UBL members planning to attend the UN/CEFACT meeting in March need
to contact me off the list so that we can start making appropriate
arrangements.  We must (for example) contact your national head
of delegation.  Please let me know if you intend to be there.

Jon