ubl message

Subject: Zarella Rendon named UBL Secretary; software licenses

Hello UBL TC,

I'm pleased to report that the UBL TC meeting in Manhattan last
week has accepted Zarella Rendon's offer to perform certain
functions associated with the position of Secretary by appointing
her to that position, filling the role formerly shared by Lisa
Seaburg and Tim McGrath.  Zarella now has the same access to our
TC server machinery as the chair and vice chair.  She will be
responsible for site maintenance, membership tracking, and
software license management.  The chair will continue to be
responsible for minuting Pacific and Atlantic TC meetings and
performing other functions that would devolve to a full-time
secretary if we had the resources to staff such a position.

In her role as software license maintainer, Zarella is now in
charge of handing out licenses to those members of the TC who need
them for TC business.  We currently have 10 licenses for XML Spy
donated by Altova and 10 licenses for Enterprise Architect donated
by Sparx.  Please contact Zarella if you are currently using one
of these licenses (so that she can track the number in use) or if
you need one for work associated with the development of UBL.

Jon