ubl message

Subject: Brussels f2f scheduling problem

Hello UBL TC,

I took an action item from last week's f2f to check with our CEN
hosts regarding the scheduling of the May meeting in Brussels.
Alain Dechamps has now confirmed our unhappy suspicion that (as he
puts it) "availability is already almost zero" for hotels in
Brussels during the weeks of 8 May and 15 May.  So our choice is
between a meeting 2-5 May (four days only, as the CEN/CENELEC
meeting center is closed Monday 1 May) or a meeting the week of
22-26 May.

We will discuss this in next week's Atlantic and Pacific TC calls.
If you intend to be in Brussels and can't join one of those calls,
please send me email (off the list) indicating your preference.

Jon