ubl message

Subject: Groups - Library Spreadsheets with Core Components (UBL-ModelLibrary-2-withCCID.zip) uploaded

Over the past few weeks I have been attempting to map the UBL 2.0 draft to
the Core Components published by UN/CEFACT in October 2005 (the file used
was TBG CC Library 1.0_07OCT05.xls that is included in this zip file).

This submission is the result of my first pass and I welcome any comments.

 -- Mr. Tim McGrath*

The document named Library Spreadsheets with Core Components
(UBL-ModelLibrary-2-withCCID.zip) has been submitted by Mr. Tim McGrath* to
the OASIS Universal Business Language (UBL) TC document repository.

Document Description:
This is an addendum to the UBL 2.0 Common, Procurement and Transportation
spreadsheet model with relevant Core Components identified.

The Core Components themselves are taken from the UN/CEFACT TBG CC Library
version 1.0 (published on 7th October 2005).

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ubl/document.php?document_id=16492

Download Document:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ubl/download.php/16492/UBL-ModelLibrary-2-withCCID.zip