ubl message

Subject: SV: [ubl] ExtensibleContent Action item

Hi, the document, which I have not put up in the UBL documents yet, very
rough draft, also has a part on the processing models for XML Schema that
could probably be better phrased and is perhaps somewhat off-topic as it
focuses on how differences between processor defaulting to strict or lax can
affect the validity of a document. I should also still provide an action item
on best practices, uses of schematron validation IIRC. I can have that in two
more weeks.

Cheers,
Bryan Rasmussen

-----Oprindelig meddelelse-----
Fra: Bryan Ørnholt S. Rasmussen [mailto:BRS@itst.dk]
Sendt: 8. februar 2006 11:08
Til: ubl@lists.oasis-open.org
Emne: [ubl] ExtensibleContent Action item

Hi,
I've got a rough draft of the ExtensibleContent action item for todays phone
meeting finished, but I'm waiting for Mikkel and Peter to look it over, and
they are in other meetings. Furthermore I'm not certain if I can make today's
call, if Mikkel comes back in time to read it, okay it, then I'll load it up
and probably Mikkel will go over my parts of the discussion today.
Cheers,
Bryan Rasmussen

Suggestions for an UBL ExtensibleContent area.doc