ubl message

Subject: SV: [ubl] UBL TC meeting in Brussels 22-26 May 2006

Hi Mavis

In november there was an understanding of including a ublVersion attribute in
every document. This is not reflected in the schemas send out for public
review. Since the latest NDR draft on the UBL website is from august this is
not reflected in the NDR. Are the NDR and the working draft out of sync at
this point. The reason why I ask is that I would like to suggest a "subsetId"
and a "profileId" attributes as well, both as optional attributes.

This reflects the following model for doing UBL instances:

UBL-major (defines the namespace)

UBL-minor (eventually extensions to the major version)

Subset    (restrictions expressed in strict schemas and schematron
validation)

Profile   (sector specific standard expressed in schematron)

Kind regards

Peter L. Borresen

-----Oprindelig meddelelse-----
Fra: Mavis Cournane [mailto:mavis.cournane@cognitran.com]
Sendt: 21. februar 2006 22:37
Til: jon.bosak@sun.com
Cc: ubl@lists.oasis-open.org
Emne: Re: [ubl] UBL TC meeting in Brussels 22-26 May 2006

Dear all
I have been looking at the Argus Hotel website and am having trouble
making up my mind.
The main concern with this hotel is that I don't think there are any
open spaces (i.e. lounge area, bar area etc) where we could potentially
hang out in small groups on the 25th of May to discuss anything.
Additionally, I get the impression that the wireless internet is the
only connectivity available and that seems to be (from the picture) in
the small lobby area only.

Does anyone else have this concern?

Thanks
Mavis