ubl message

Subject: UBL 1.0 SBS ballot

Jon

> | Please may we put the process on hold for two of the packages
> | - the UBL 1.0 SBS and the UBP 2.0
>
> OK.  I'm now assuming that there are no procedural actions
> regarding SBSC deliverables at the moment and that you will inform
> me when you need me to step in.

May I suggest that we allow, say, seven days for further feedback regarding
any errors or problems with the UBL 1.0 SBS package at

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/16996/cs-UBL-1.0-SBS-1.0-draft-3.zip

Then if there are no reasons against it, would you please start the process with
OASIS which leads to the TC ballot for Committee Specification status, using the
above link if it is deemed OK.

Does this run into travel time for the CEFACT meeting? If so could the ballot be
requested prior to that or should it be best left until afterwards?

Many thanks

Steve