ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] Agenda for UBL Atlantic Call March 8 2006

At 2006-03-07 22:49 +0000, Mavis Cournane wrote:
>please note that the Atlantic call will proceed over the next 3 week's
>we will be running the calls as NDR work sessions primarily.
>The agenda for tomorrow's call will be:
>1. We will be discussing the JTC1 Namespace-based Validation
>Dispatching Language as a proposal for extending UBL.

I wish I could be there, but the next two weeks I am unable to
attend.  I have marked the 23rd to be available.

I welcome any comments or questions, and feedback on the example that
I posted in:

    http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl/200602/msg00117.html

>2. Any comments on the NDR checklist version that has been issued.

Are there outstanding code list issues?  I'm sorry I haven't checked
the latest NDR document, but in my work with validation I came across
the issue posted in:

   http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl/200602/msg00058.html

Thanks, Mavis and Mike!

--
Upcoming XSLT/XSL-FO hands-on courses: Washington,DC 2006-03-13/17
Male Cancer Awareness Aug'05  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/bc