ubl message

Subject: [ubl] UBL 1.0 SBS

So, for the 1.0 SBS, we are still looking at

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/16996/cs-UBL-1.0-SBS-1.0-draft-3.zip

Two issues I have found

1. care has to taken e.g. on WinXP to only extract the zip to a target
with a short filepath such as c: since there are long paths in the package which
can cause some files to not be extracted)

2. the ebbp instances in the above package have a different version id to the
references to them in the cppa files - this will have to be corrected
(an error in
this draft rather than the prd)

Steve