ubl message

Subject: UBL Atlantic Call March 15

Dear all
I ended up cancelling the Atlantic call today as only myself and Tony
Coates had dialled in after 10mins.
I received regrets from Mike G, Mikkel and Brian R.
For next week, let's use the same agenda and try to tackle the NDR
checklist. It really is critical that Mike and I get any feedback now,
as opposed to in a few months time we have finished our edits of the
NDR document. Please, read the latest version of the NDR document and
attached checklist (Appendix A) for next week's call and come prepared
to discuss.

Regards
Mavis