ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] Many new issues added to issues list (sorry it is so 'lastminute')

[stephengreenubl@gmail.com:]

| Just to say I reviewed the definitions for UBL 2 and added my
| findings to the issues list: quite a few, sorry. This seems to be
| the last day for comments.

The 21 March deadline is the cutoff for externally originated
formal comments that we are *required* to consider.  It doesn't
prevent us from considering further input if we wish to, and it
doesn't apply at all to comments originating from within the TC or
its subcommittees.

If you look at our schedule, we've actually added two weeks to
this comment cycle in order to get input from UN/CEFACT.  I've
also been informed in this week's MoU/MG meeting that we can
expect some input within that time frame from JTC1.

Jon