ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] UBL 1.0 SBS 1.0

URL change on the TC web page is done; official request is in
progress.

Jon

   Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2006 00:15:12 +0100
   From: Stephen Green <stephengreenubl@gmail.com>

   Hi Folks

   I'm not sure who can make site edits at the moments but
   I wonder if the link for the 1.0 SBS temporary address given
   on the site could be changed from the members only url:
   http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ubl/download.php/17671/cs-UBL-1.0-SBS-1.0.zip
   to the public one:
   http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/17671/cs-UBL-1.0-SBS-1.0.zip

   Also a reminder that the url needs to be sent officially to OASIS asking
   that this UBL 1.0 SBS 1.0 committee spec be given the permanent location

   http://docs.oasis-open.org/ubl/cs-UBL-1.0-SBS-1.0/

   Many thanks

   Steve