ubl message

Subject: Code List attribute values

Dear all
the NDR editors are going to make the following amendment to the NDR
document:
For Code Lists for where we don't specify the values, there is no point
in tightly specifying the metadata that specifies the code list.
If we want to give people the possibility to customize UBL code lists
then we should not try to demand that people fix the values of the
attributes.
Rather the suggestion is to have these attributes set to 'default'
rather than to fixed.

Mike and I will amend the document accordingly and GEFEG should proceed
on this basis.

Regards
Mavis