ubl message

Subject: SV: [ubl] Groups - UBL 2.0 Working draft 3 spreadsheets (UBL 2.0 WD3.zip) uploaded - comments

Add 1

I think it would be better to have a shadow spreadsheets in the same
workbook, one for transport, one for procurement and one generel and leave it
in alphabetic order. It makes it easier to seach.

Add 2

We agreed to allign which TBG1 and we thought that adress was a good starting
point. The problem in puting "Attention of" in Party is that we then also
need to put it in delivery and perhaps also location. But to be honest, we
were not aware of the conflict whith the naming rule and did not either
consider that the elements were already in the Party ABIE.

Add 3

Thanks for noticing this.

Add 4

AdditionalDocumentReference in BillingReference really is
"OtherDocumentReference" and should only be used if one of the other Billing
Refernce types are not sufficient. If you want more than one
AdditionalDocumentReference you Should use AdditionalDocumentReference (in
the document or in the line) or use multiple BillingReference.

Add 5, 6

Thanks for noticing thing

Kind regards

Peter