ubl message

Subject: UN/CEFACT and UBL collaboration - action plan

Following approval by the UBL TC, I am pleased to publish the agreed
action plan for future collaboration with UN/CEFACT permanent groups.

We intend that UN/CEFACT will take this plan and supplement their own
resources and schedules against the various tasks.  A copy of this
enhanced plan will then be re-distributed to this list.  Following this
we would expect to assist each project  group in organizing its own
communication channels and working schedules.

Note that only two tasks require attention in the short term.  Both the
CCTS compliance and ICG/ATG2 code list  methodology would benefit from
some attention in the next few weeks.  Having said that, any team able
to accelerate this schedule is perfectly welcome to do so.

--
regards
tim mcgrath

current activities and next steps-draft5.odt

current activities and next steps-draft5.doc