ubl message

Subject: SV: SV: SV: [ubl] Revised discussion paper on UBL 2.0 subsets, extensions, versions, validation and interchange

Hi Ken

>T:\br>type is-this-nd.xsd
><?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
><xs:schema xmlns:xs="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema";
>   elementFormDefault="qualified">
>   <xs:element name="test">
>     <xs:complexType>
>       <xs:sequence>
>         <xs:element name="a" minOccurs="0"/>
>         <xs:any namespace="##any" processContents="skip"
>                 minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="unbounded"/>
>       </xs:sequence>
>     </xs:complexType>
>   </xs:element>
></xs:schema>

>I'm expecting that you will find the above will
>throw errors in Microsoft's processor ... please let me know.

Yeah, basically the same results as before, XSV reports non-deterministic but
0 instanceErrors. Msxml reports non-deterministic and 1 error.
I could run it through all the other processors I have but as I haven't taken
the time to automate a batch script yet basically I have to do them one by
one. Should probably get on that :)

Cheers,
Bryan Rasmussen