ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] Schema for Public Review Package 2

good point.  i see the next (urgent) tasks are:

* editorial check on schemas to ensure they reflect the model.
* technical check on the schemas to ensure they comply with UBL NDR.

- we should be able to do these in parallel.  I will take on the first one (but the more the merrier) and i guess we need Mike or Mavis to do the second.

Sylvia Webb wrote:
All,

I have just received a new build of FX with the latest NDR rules included thanks to the great work of our developers. I will start testing it today and will see if I can generate another round of schema.

One of the major questions to be answered about the schema is whether the data models expressed as spreadsheets are correct. Just because FX does not generate error messages does not mean the models are accurate. FX only checks for fatal structural errors on import of the spreadsheets.

Regards,
Sylvia

--
regards