ubl message

Subject: WD9 schemas with Extensions

Hi folks,

At 2006-07-14 23:33 +0000, swebb@gefeg.com wrote:
>The document revision named UBL 2.0 PRD2 Schema (UBL 2.0 wd9spec.zip) has
>been submitted by Ms. Sylvia Webb to the OASIS Universal Business Language
>(UBL) TC document repository.  This document is revision #6 of UBL
>2.0_WD5.zip.
>
>Document Description:
>Public Review Draft 2 Schema with missing ExtensionElementType and changes
>from NDR document dated 12 July

Many thanks to Sylvia for producing the raw
schemas from the spreadsheet models, and many
thanks to Alan for working on the spreadsheet models.

I've applied the following changes to those XSD files:

  - changed filenames of "-2.xsd" to be "-2.0.xsd"

  - changed schemaLocation attributes of "-2.xsd" to be "-2.0.xsd"

  - added reference to UBLExtensions to each document model

  - added comment reflecting this is a modification from the files
    supplied

  - replaced all attributes containing "UUIDID" with "UUID"

  - replaced

        urn:oasis:names:specification:ubl:schema:xsd:CoreComponentParameters-2

    with

        urn:un:unece:uncefact:documentation:2

    in common\UBL-*.xsd

The modified files can be found in the ZIP at:

   http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=19157

As before there is a test directory demonstrating
the successful processing of a set of files with and without extensions.

This ZIP includes a candidate deliverable of the
XSD files for our next release ... please bang on
it as much as possible to look for any problems.

Thanks for all your help!

--
Registration open for UBL training:    Montréal, Canada 2006-08-07
Also for XSL-FO/XSLT training:    Minneapolis, MN 2006-07-31/08-04