ubl message

Subject: Re: Notes on sanity check

thanks karsten

your editorial comments just made it into the next draft.  as far as the UML diagrams go we might take a bit longer to review your comments and maybe get back to you later.

Karsten Tolle wrote:

Dear Jon, Tim and others,

I took the chance to have a pre-public view on the sanity check version you posted to the mailing list. There are some small issues I would like to raise (there might be the small chance that you can integrate them if needed to the public review version).

I refer here to the index.html file.

1. In section 5.2 there is a reference to Figure 2. ... I think it should refer to Figure 1 instead.

2. (very minor!!!) In table 1 the cell borders for Consignee are missing for the two last cells inside the row.

Note: The next two issues are probably no issues at all, since the UML diagrams you provide are just examples how to use the UBL documents. However, I included my comments ... they might be useful somehow.

3. I personally would include in Figure 2 "Create Catalogue Process Model" an additional starting point for the provider party to initiate the sending of a catalogue.

4. In Figure 8 "Ordering Process Model": In case the Seller Party sends a rejection "Order Response Simple" I would assume the Buyer Party to be able to end the process without sending anything. However, the only way to finish the process for the Buyer is to go thru the "Accept Order" case, which is not true in case a rejection was received. This means to finish the process the Buyer has to send the "Order Cancellation".

Other than that I think the specification improved very well. Great job!-)

Greetings,

Karsten

--
regards