ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] IND7 UBLVersionID

you are correct juerg.  i suspect this was down to me.  when we transferred the defintion of UBLVersionID, SubsetID and ProfileID to the spreadsheet models they all were specified as 0..1 and this got generated in the schemas.

what we now need to decide is whether the changing of UBLVersionID to minOccurs=1 constitutes a significant change.  If so then we may have to let this pass for UBL 2.0 (and make a note in the NDRs to this effect) and fix it for 2.1.

juerg.tschumperlin@minedu.govt.nz wrote:
Hi Brian,

Thank you for noticing my mix-up when typing: What I really meant, IMHO it SHOULD be minoccurs=1, seeing IND7, but it is minoccurs=0 in the latest release package.

Regards
Juerg>