ubl message

Subject: ATG2 NDR

Hello UBL TC,

With regard to this action item from last week's Atlantic UBL TC
call:

   ACTION: JB to obtain a copy of the latest NDRs from ATG.

I am informed that the latest UN/CEFACT XML NDR document is the
one officially approved earlier this year, a copy of which is
available at

   http://www.disa.org/cefact-groups/atg/downloads/index.cfm

According to ATG2 chair Mark Crawford,

   We have just now started the discussion on the project
   requirements [for the next version], and will not actually
   begin documenting those until our ATG meeting in Waldorf in
   September.  This is the perfect time for the UBL NDR folks to
   identify any issues/requirements they would like to see in the
   next version of the NDR.  We are also starting a project to
   revise and extend the core data types.  Once again, any inputs
   from UBL are most welcome.

Jon