ubl message

Subject: Issues List for PRD2

I have compiled what I believe to be a list of all issues raised against
the PRD2 package.  Some of these are actually carry overs and dont
relate specifically to changes between PRD1 and PRD2 (which is what we
are officially dealing with) but I don't want to lose track of them.

Can we review these and ensure I haven't missed anything.

We have two sessions next week at the plenary scheduled for disposing of
these issues..
Tue 8/15 09:15-11:00  (GMT-4)
and
Wed 8/16 09:15-11:00  (GMT-4)

If you are unable to participate in the call, please email comments to
the list.

--
regards
tim mcgrath