ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] Schedule sketches

Could I point out that there are potentially several
strands to the SBSC output for the supplementary
deliverables. Firstly there are the SBS packages and
then there are also the UBP packages which it was
agreed should be a separate strand on the schedule.
The latter are in progress and we hope to have near
completion sometime in the coming fortnight (dv).

Thanks

Steve

>>> <jon.bosak@sun.com> 13/08/06 01:55:34 >>>
For the UBL TC members meeting in Montréal this week:

Attached is a new normative schedule spreadsheet (normsked.ods)
and the template for a new support pacakge schedule spreadsheet
(suppsked.ods).  This is what we'll be using for schedule
planning.  As usual, the zip archive has a zzz suffix.

Jon